Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Elder D 1.14.13 "Welcome Xenia"

Dear friends and family,
Me and my beloved Elders, this past week, have been working really hard to wrangle some gators. A dog almost took my face off. I'm talking more and it's getting easier to introduce the restored gospel of Jesus Christ to people. My companions are really helping me become more comfortable to talk to people. It's a work in progress but it's working.
I'm staying in the Xenia apartment which is really small with 3 elders.
 
 
 

But we make it work. I have actually grown to like tracting. It's so much more fun in a tripanionship. We tract for at least 5 hours a day if we don't have any appointments. You have a lot of time to think when walking from house to house.
It's difficult to be covering 2 areas. We have to work with 2 wards, plan twice as long, and divide our time so we can work in both areas. It's a work in progress and slowly getting better.
You are always on my mind and in my prayers. I will be writing letters to as many of the people that I know back home as I can. And I want you to do the same. Letters are candy to missionaries. I would love to here more about your lifes and about what's going on at home.
Love, Elder Ephraim Kade DeCoursey.

No comments:

Post a Comment