Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Elder D letter 12.31.12 Baptism of Kate W


Hello Family and Friends,

I want to thank you all for all the letters, cards, and love that you have all given me. I have felt all your prayers and I pray for you as well. You all should send me more pictures and hand written letters.

The baptism of Kate W.... was so spiritual. I am so blessed to have a baptism under my belt so early on my mission. We have another investigator on date for the 12. I know he knows that baptism is necessary and he is almost ready. I can feel that he is ready for the Gospel and the Holy Ghost.
 
This past week wasn't very successful. Probably one of my worst. But it will be ok. I will be able to bring it up when I get a new companion soon. Transfers is this Thursday. I don't know if I'll be transferred or not. I better not because this area is doing really good.

Once again before I close write me more letters or send me some pictures. I've been feeling down lately and these letters would really help me.
Love, Elder Ephraim Kade DeCoursey

No comments:

Post a Comment