Monday, January 21, 2013

Mom's First Letter sent to Sister D in the MTC 11.27.12

Missionary Name: Sister Amicherie DeCoursey
Mission: Provo MTC
Date Submitted: November 27


Dear Sister Sister,
I wanted to get this on it way today while you are sings for me the forgotten Carols. I will be able to turn that on this season and have your music in the house even if you are not hear.

We are going to miss you, but I know you won't miss us much at first. Enjoy the MTC, go with it, is what your brother advised. Just to go with it. I wanted to welcome you to the MTC and hope you get this the first night there.

I know that the challenge of your health will bring faith promoting experiences for you there and on your mission. Turn to the Lord and the priesthood. Don't worry about your uncles comments about giving priesthood blessings, ask for them when you need them.

Also when you get to the mission office, President Clements will give you a blessing try and remember what he says and write it down as soon as you can. I would encourage you to have a small notebook with you so you can do that and then record it in your journal latter.

Be yourself, for you are a great person. I encourage you to practice pose and grace. (I had to put a mommy things in here:))

Lots of love sending to you,
Your mom

No comments:

Post a Comment