Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sister D 3.5.13 "Wei's Baptism and Hello Rochester"

Home,                  3.5.13
So transfer calls came today...and I'm going to Rochester to be with one of the sisters there. She name is Sister Pyle and she has been out about 8 months. President said that he thought that I would be able to help strengthen her. So i'm packing again.. I hate packing. But I knew that I wouldn't stay here in Dinkytown for long. Sister Morgan is staying and training TWO new missionaries. She is kinda stressed about it.

I'm glad that there is so much good going on at home. Yay for the baptism and for Zack going on his mission. He will do great. I love that kid. I'm so happy for Jenny that she was able to bring her friend into the church.

My favorite spiritual experience this week was of course the baptism of Wei. She was so nervous before the baptism but afterwards she couldn't stop expressing how happy she felt and how much she knew that the Lord loved her. I could feel that as well. She is such a great girl. Still a little silly 18 year old but has a great spirit about her.

The baptism program ran smoothly until the end when the plug wouldn't come out of the font. So, we tried to go into the water and get the plug without getting too wet. It wasn't until the Elders went in their that the plug came out and that was because they slipped down the stairs and landed in the font. Super funny!
 
It was a great experience. I'm excited to be moving on to a new area. For the new experiences that I will have there.

Love you all,
Sister D

No comments:

Post a Comment