Thursday, February 28, 2013

Elder D 2.24.13 "Jane and Andrew Baptized"

Dear Family and Friends,

I don't have much time to write letters today. We have a district activity in 1 hour and that should take the rest of pday. I will write more letters next week and will send them out. But right now I don't have time to do so. Maybe I'll write thru out the week at less productive times of the day and send them on Monday. But I will send letters to you soon.

We also have sisters serving in the same area as we are. There are 5 missionaries in Beavercreek. Plus our district is so much fun!! I will tell you more when I write you a letter. But for now I must go. Love you. keep on keeping on!! ha


I am sending a few pictures of Katie's children.  They were baptized on Saturday the 24th of Feb.  I know that my smiles are always weird. Especially at a baptism. I just can't seem to get it right. But I'm working on it. However, I win the hearts of the members by my smile alone so there's some good there.  Jane and Andrew were great to teach and baptize.
 
 


Did I tell you that Jane Cr....., my 3rd baptism (Feb. 16), pretty much adopted Elder Daw, Hogan, and I as her grandchildren? My smile is what really got her attention is what she said.  So some good does come from that problem. 
 

 I have a crazy picture at the Air Force Museum.  I was having fun.

Yes that is .... a very big spider. 
 
Elder Poulsen is training Elder Decker, my new companions.  He is one of the new 18 year old Elders that just came out.  I would love to tell you more about them but I must be going. I love you. 
Elder Eph DeCoursey

No comments:

Post a Comment