Thursday, February 28, 2013

To his Sister from her Brother. 2.25.13

WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MISS YOU!!!! Hows my favorite person doing? Hows the weather over there? I hear that it is an island Paradise over there. I hope that the cold isn't effecting you to much. I would send you a big warm hug from me but that is frowned upon in this society and also physically impossible I learned the hard way.
 
Well on a more serious note I just got back from my eagle scout board of revue and I'm going to be an eagle scout. I am so glad and feel so accomplished to be able to get this prestigious award. During the Oath it says to keep myself physically Strong mentally awake and morally straight but in stead of saying morally straight, and I said to like women. Bro. Dickman, Bro. Gibson, and Bro Reeder got a kick out of it. You probably don't know but they are going to be taking a vote on weather to allow gay boys into the Boy Scouts.  So I wanted to make sure that the board knew my standing :))
 
I started temple prep class last Sunday and I am loving it. Me and Landon go to the temple every Thursday morning at 5:30 in the morning but we get up at 4:00 to be there on time. It is so awesome to have the blessings of the temple in my life. I have grown so much closer to the lord and have come to know him and the ways he works in my life.
 
I have been praying to be able to recognize and feel the spirit more in my life. Last Friday Kendell Lee showed a a Mormon message video called mountain to climb. it talks about how that no matter what trial we are going through god will never forget about us and will always make a way for us to over come that trial. It is an awesome video and if you can check it out. Well while this video was playing i felt the spirit so strongly that i was almost brought to tears. It was the first time i have felt the spirit that strongly and that noticeable for a long time. I know that i felt the spirit so strongly I know it was an answer to my prayers.
 
I know that this church is the only true church in the entire world. The Book of Mormon is the most correct book on the face of the earth and testifies of Christ. I know that there is a god and Jesus is our savior. I know these things are true. I know that god knows that I know and I cannot deny it. I love my heavenly father and our Redeemer Jesus Christ.
 
I love you and miss you but know you are on the lords errand. I will be joining you soon i am making a goal to turn in my papers before may. Stay Strong and know that I love you but more importantly that heavenly father loves you and i say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.
Dallin Dale DeCoursey
 
P.S. I love you even if you do kinda smell like Landon after he runs cross country :0

No comments:

Post a Comment