Monday, March 18, 2013

Sister D 3.18.13 "There is a reason..."

Hey home,

I have attached a few photos of the creepiest thing I have encountered on my mission. This is in the house that we are staying in. It sits next to the fridge and it's name is HapHitch. Meaning happy hitchhiker. Seriously, I think it's going to be looking at me one day when I wake up in the morning.

Anyways, things are getting better here in Rochester. There is a snow storm every Monday without fail for the last few weeks or so. So P-day begins with a movie. Today, we watched the Book of Mormon movie like in real life. It was in theaters or something like that. It was horribly awesome. I don't think it was a good idea to let people who weren't members to see this film because it would defiantly turn them off from the Book of Mormon. Oh, well at least they told the viewers to read the book to find out the true account of the story told in the movie. It was still really fun.

(Here is a picture of the meetinghouse in Rochester, MN. )
 
My faith has been put to the test this week and I think that I'm coming out ok. There is a reason that I'm out here. I'm here to help the Lord with His work in saving His children. I have been spoiled in other areas, well maybe prepared is a better word. I know that because I have seen so much success in the other areas that I can take those successes and use the experience that I gained here in Rochester. I'm working for a better cause than I think I can fully realize.

Love to you all from inside a snow bank,

Sister D

No comments:

Post a Comment